Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ten Things that Make You Happy [Tuesday Topics]

Sidenote: So I don't know blog etiquette yet & I apologize if I am doing this wrong fellow bloggers. I really need someone to give me a lesson because I stink at this whole thing. However, my another blogger Ali       
[seriously addicted to her blogs] posted Tuesday Topics & she got it from another blog. So someone please tell me how I am supposed to give the credit correctly & whatnot?! 

10 Things that Make Me Happy

10. Being Pampered :) I love manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, getting my hair done, someone doing my make-up ect. Seriously, I wish I could afford to do one of those things once a week! It is so relaxing and fun to have someone else do your nails or make your face look pretty :) 

9. Wedding/Propsals Videos. Ah, I am such a sap. I [happy] cry over every lovey dovey videos I watch on pinterest or youtube! I love love and watching people in those videos be incredibly happy just puts a smile on my face.

8. Andy. My love. My man. My everything. This needs no explanation. He is my best friend & never fails to make me laugh. 

[Yes, this is a terrible picture of us. But I thought it captured the idea well :)]

7. Being Fit. I don't always feel this way, but when I do it feels so amazing :)

6. The days where you don't have to wash your hair. I know I'm disgusting. I wash my hair every few days and absolutely dread the days that I have to wash my hair because that means I actually have to spend time on it. I love no wash hair days :)

5. Good deals. I feel like I win the lotto when I come home with awesome bargains! 

4. Compliments. Working as a receptionist it seriously makes my day when a customer tells me that I'm doing a good job & to keep it up. So grateful for those people. 



3. Food. I just love food. I am always hungry & love to eat. It's been really tough to stop eating all my favorite foods, but I sneak in some here & there :)



2. My family is just a given! Love them. I especially love when we are all hanging out, laughing, and in our comfort zone.

[I know this picture may look inappropriate, but we were just trying to help wittle kourtney stay on the tree haha]

[the rents]


1. When the "lightbulb" goes off. I absolutely love when i have an "aha" moment. Like today I decided that I really really really want to do exposure therapy & art therapy when I counsel. It made me so excited as nerdy as that sounds :)





4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the actual post yet - but the code you have for the Tuesday's Topic link up there is a code you have to enter when your in HTML mode.

    Go to edit this entry and see in the top left side of the screen where it says

    Compose | HTML

    Well you are probably in Compose mode when you write your blogs - so click "HTML" and then add that embedded code for the Tuesdays Topics and it should pop up the picture all by itself. And then when people click that picture it will link back to Lauren's original entry.

    Does that make sense? You can delete this comment once you read it :) And if you have questions, let me know!

    Now I'm off to read the entry :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and also, you can go here:
      http://www.lifelovelauren.com/2013/05/tuesday-topics-ten-things-that-make-you.html

      and add your link to Lauren's page so others can find your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww - I am so glad you like my blog because I absolutely LOVE yours. And you are not disgusting for loving no shower days because I am the same exact way!!! Seriously dread shower days sometimes :) And I love proposal videos too! And videos of people announcing their pregnancies, too! Ahh. Happy videos are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ali!!!! I am so new at this blogging thing that I don't know how to do anything!! I probably won't delete your comment because I guarantee I'll need to refer to it again :)

    ReplyDelete