Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cupcakes & Pizza

Whenever I watch The Biggest Loser it almost makes me sick because by the end of the show these people are practically skinnier than me. 

Ouch. 

These people started out being incredibly obese & now they have hotter rockin' bods than I do. 

What.The.Heck.

I'm 22 years old. I have the potential to have ABS. Rockin' hard abs, but instead I eat cupcakes & pizza. And it doesn't really bother me until I flip the channel to The Biggest Loser and they are hott. Mega Hott. And I'm a pig.

A disgusting pig. Okay I'm exaggerating, but you get my point. So while I may never get abs [I like cupcakes wayyy too much], I might actually be able to run, lets say, a half marathon someday! So starting April 1st I decided to really push myself & get that [sorta] hott bod that I've never had! I feel like since I'm writing this out to the public I'm going to have to stick with it & would hate to disappoint you all. I really want to post before & after pictures of my journey, but I feel way to self-conscious at this point in my life to do that. So I plan on taking some & will  post them when I'm feeling better about it!

Seriously, look at Dani. What a babe.


url.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment