Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Go Run :)

Okay, so no one told me how hard it would be to keep up with this thing. Either I have mindless information floating around in my brain or I'm too busy to update. So today's update is going to be brief & hopefully worthy of reading :) 

So I've been working out & eating healthy all of April. [Side note: By eating healthy I mean eating 2 muffins instead of my typical 4 & skipping dessert most of the time, but definitely not always]. I know I'm not overweight or need to lose a massive amount of weight. So please hold your horses & don't lecture me. But I'm a girl and just like every other girl in America I want to be toned, fit, and well just flat-out ridiculously good-looking. And after being healthy for almost one month I feel awesome :)

I honestly hardly see any difference, if any, in my body, but I FEEL FABULOUS! 
It is crazy how just being healthy can make a world of difference in your attitude about yourself. 
So go run, not because you want to be skinny, but because you want to feel absolutely wonderful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment