Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hug Tighter, Laugh Easier, & Love Harder.

Today I was reminded that I need to hug tighter, laugh easier, and love harder.
I was reminded...
That tomorrow is not promised, not even the next minute.
That life is completely passing me by.
How completely blessed I am.
How God does things that we will probably never understand.
That family is your rock. So don't let them slip through the cracks.
How important it is to tell your loved ones exactly how much you love them. Every. Single. Day.
How hard it is to say goodbye.
How much I take for granted.
How I keep wishing for more when I really do have enough.
How special and important love is.
Love is everything. Hold onto it tight. And never let it go.


Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment